Join us for Haulin’ Aspen 2018 on August 11th!
The Haulin’ Aspen prides itself on being a lot of good things at once. Featuring a 6.5 mile course (dubbed as the “half-as”), a half marathon and full marathon, the race is also a points qualifier in the Trail Runner Magazine Trophy Series. The cherry on the top is the race is Central Oregon’s only full marathon that’s run on trails — trails that wind through the Wanoga Sno-Park and in and around scenic forestland and beautiful views.
What does Haulin’ Aspen have to offer?
- Start and finish at beautiful Wanoga Snow Park (elevation 5500ft)
- Spectacular single track, double track and forest service roads
- Points qualifier for Trail Runner Magazine Trophy Series
- Diverse distances with the 5th Annual Haulin’ Aspen Half-As (6.5 mile)
- Top notch medical team on site
- Benefit for Bend Endurance Academy
- Post-race celebration with craft beers and scrumptious food
Experience for your self why Trail Runner Magazine voted Bend the #1 Top Trail Town in September 2013 and featured the Haulin’ Aspen as one of it’s top races.
2018 Race Registration Coming Soon!
Business owners – Need a way to get your staff motivated, healthy and engaged? 20% off race rates for groups of six or more. Check them out here!
Winner of the Best Marathons in Oregon Runner’s Goal.
Check out the article here.
Cross the finish line, get a medal!
All finishers will receive an amazing custom 2018 finisher medal!
Each year we also feature a new t-shirt design, available for purchase during race registration.
Tanks will be available for purchase ($20) during registration and a limited number will be available at the race.
Lay it Out Events operates under a special use permit with Deschutes National Forest and is an equal opportunity outdoor recreation service provider.
Check out the 2017 t-shirt and medal!