In light of the recent COVID-19 mandates, we are closely monitoring the situation regarding social gatherings. We will do everything in our power to carry on with a race that is safe and compliant with government guidelines for social distancing. (This may include smaller starting waves throughout the day). Your safety is paramount to us. Please continue to check this website for all updates regarding the race.
Join us for the 16th annual Haulin’ Aspen — Saturday, August 8, 2020!
There’s nothing quite like the peace and serenity of the mountains to help get you in the flow and on your way to an ass-kicking finish. The Haulin’ Aspen is Central Oregon’s only full trail marathon and is part of the Pacific NW Full and Half Marathon Series.
The cool mountain air, the intoxicating smell of pine and fir needles all set the scene for the Haulin’ Aspen Trail races. Starting in the Deschutes National Forest at Wanoga Sno-Park, just outside Bend, Oregon, the Haulin’ Aspen boasts shady jeep roads, fast single-track, stunning mountain views, challenging terrain, flowy descents and cool mountain temperatures at an elevation of nearly 5500’.
Choose your distance – go the Full Marathon, Half-Marathon or try the Half-As (6.5 miles) depending on your comfort level. Each distance is professionally supported by our medical team and ample aid stations stocked with GU gels, water and electrolyte drinks.
Each year, runners from across the country mark their calendars for this epic forest trail race and all that Central Oregon and Bend have to offer making it a great choice for a weekend get-away or family vacation. Register early for great discounts!
New for 2020! Haulin’ Aspen adds Virtual Race Option!
For your ease of comfort, we have added the Haulin Aspen’ Virtual Race! This competition allows runners to race the Haulin’ Aspen on their own schedule and on their own course if they wish. In times when travel may not be an option, the Virtual Haulin’ Aspen allows runners the opportunity to train and compete while being part of our extended trail running community.
- Choose your distance: Full Marathon, Half Marathon or Half-As (6.5 miles) or 5K.
- Register online
- Choose your route: Run the official trail course (download our maps to your running app) OR run your own route. (We recommend racing on your favorite trail!)
- How fast are you? Upload your time and include proof with a screen shot of your running app (Strava, Garmin, etc.)
- Receive your awesome Haulin’ Aspen swag: a super soft race t-shirt, finisher’s medal and your official race bib. Packet pick-up for Bend locals will be the week before the race. All other race packets will be delivered to your door!
- Check out the results which will be posted on our website the week after the race.
Sign up today!
300 NW Franklin Ave.
Bend, OR 97701