Registration for the 2021 Haulin’ Aspen is Live!
Thanks to all runners and volunteers for making 2020 a year to remember.
Let’s start training for 2021!
Mountain Trail Running Has Never Been Better
The Haulin’ Aspen prides itself on being a lot of good things at once.
No pavement here. Featuring a full all-trail marathon, a half marathon and a 6.5-mile course (dubbed the “Half As”), the Haulin’ Aspen features beautiful trails that wind through the Deschutes National Forest, showcasing some epic views. With varying terrain and elevation, the cool wooded pine setting provides a challenging and exciting experience. Make it a destination this summer – Bend and the Cascades welcome you!
What does Haulin’ Aspen have to offer?
- Start and finish at beautiful Wanoga Sno Park (elevation 5500ft)
- Spectacular single track, double track and forest service roads
- Great swag and custom locally-designed finisher’s medal
- Three distances to suit everyone in your crew
- Top-notch event and medical staff on site for for any needed assistance
- Stocked aid stations for your refreshment
- Benefit for local nonprofit, Bend Endurance Academy
- Post-race celebration with craft beers and scrumptious food!
Experience for yourself why Trail Runner Magazine voted Bend the #1 Top Trail Town and featured the Haulin’ Aspen as a top race in Central Oregon.
Sign up today for
Early Bird Pricing
300 NW Franklin Ave.
Bend, OR 97701