Don’t miss the annual Haulin’ Aspen Run August 7 in the Cascades!
There’s Still Time to Register
Full Marathon, Half-Marathon & Half-As (6.5miles)
Plan Ahead! Due to limited parking at Wanoga, please carpool to the event. Campers please do not park on the pavement in a parking space, but find room on the dirt roads surrounding the parking lot – THANK YOU!
Mountain Trail Running Has Never Been Better
The Haulin’ Aspen prides itself on being a lot of good things at once.
No pavement here. Featuring a full all-trail marathon, a half marathon and a 6.5-mile course (dubbed the “Half As”), the Haulin’ Aspen features beautiful trails that wind through the Deschutes National Forest, showcasing some epic views. With varying terrain and elevation, the cool wooded pine setting provides a challenging and exciting experience. Make it a destination this summer – Bend and the Cascades welcome you!
What does Haulin’ Aspen have to offer?
- Start and finish at beautiful Wanoga Sno Park (elevation 5500ft)
- Spectacular single track, double track and forest service roads
- Great swag and custom locally-designed finisher’s medal
- Three distances to suit everyone in your crew
- Top-notch event and medical staff on site for for any needed assistance
- Stocked aid stations for your refreshment
- Benefit for local nonprofit, Bend Endurance Academy
- Post-race celebration with craft beers and scrumptious food!