The Haulin’ Aspen prides itself on being a lot of good things at once.
Featuring a 6.5-mile course (dubbed the “Half As”), a half marathon and full marathon, the Haulin’ Aspen is also a part of the Pacific NW Half & Full Marathon Series. The race is Central Oregon’s only full trail marathon — featuring trails that wind through the Wanoga Sno-Park, showcasing scenic forestland and beautiful views. While a challenging course offering varying terrain and elevation, the cool wooded setting provides a memorable and gratifying experience.
What does Haulin’ Aspen have to offer?
- Start and finish at beautiful Wanoga Snow Park (elevation 5500ft)
- Spectacular single track, double track and forest service roads
- Awesome swag and custom locally designed finisher’s medal
- Various distances to suit everyone in your crew
- Top notch event and medical staff on site for for any needed assistance
- Benefit for local nonprofit, Bend Endurance Academy
- Post-race celebration with craft beers and scrumptious food!