The Haulin’ Aspen prides itself on being a lot of good things at once.
Featuring a 6.5 mile course (dubbed as the “half-as”), a half marathon and full marathon, the race is also a points qualifier in the Trail Runner Magazine Trophy Series. The cherry on the top is the race is Central Oregon’s only full marathon that’s run on trails — trails that wind through the Wanoga Sno-Park and in and around scenic forestland and beautiful views.
What does Haulin’ Aspen have to offer?
- Start and finish at beautiful Wanoga Snow Park (elevation 5500ft)
- Spectacular single track, double track and forest service roads
- Points qualifier for Trail Runner Magazine Trophy Series
- Diverse distances including the Haulin’ Aspen Half-As (6.5 mile)
- Top notch medical team on site
- Benefit for Bend Endurance Academy
- Post-race celebration with craft beers and scrumptious food