The start area will be located on the streets of Downtown Redmond.
The finish area will be located at Centennial Park in Redmond, OR.
Please continue to check the website for updates as we approach race day!
New and improved course for 2023! Check out the maps or follow along with our Ride with GPS link.
All maps are available by race on Ride With GPS app. The Ride With GPS app is free to download. You can send your course maps to your iPhone or Android, and have the ability to view your exact location on the course. Visit ridewithgps.com to set up account and for more details.
Click here to get the 2023 course!
Half Marathon – TBD
Adventure Medics believes in providing medical services that go beyond the status quo.
Whether covering an event, supporting wildland fire operations or providing training to the public or medical professionals they like to do things a little different.
Because they have a unique advantage of being on site as a pre-positioned resource, Adventure Medics can emphasize safety and institute preventative measures to stop injuries and medical emergencies before they occur.
Should an emergency happen the staff of EMTs, paramedics and doctors are properly equipped and possess the experience to deal with the unique challenges that come with remote medical operations. Adventure Medics believes in high quality equipment and continuous training to ensure that we can field one of the most prepared medical response teams you can find.
www.advmedics.com | 541-639-9993
For ADA accommodations, contact Luke Larsen:
541-323-0964 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Saturday, June 17 | Centennial Park
We’ve got gift bags and awards for the top three male and female finishers in both open and master’s categories!
1st, 2nd & 3rd place ribbons for top age-group finishers!
Packet pick up for 2023 will be held at SCP Redmond Hotel in downtown Redmond on Friday, June 16 from 3-6pm.
You can also pick up your packet on race day. Participants will be able to receive their packet one hour before their race start time.
Due to limited space at the start and finish areas – gear drop will NOT be available at this event. Please leave your items with a friend or family member or in your car!
The event will be timed by Eclectic Edge Racing. All distances will be timed using a disposable timing transponder, commonly known asa “bib tag” that will be embedded in your race number. Please follow these instructions carefully:
- Do not bend, fold, expose to heat, crinkle or otherwise modify your race bib as this will cause your tag to malfunction.
- Wear your race bib on the front of your shirt, on the outermost layer of clothing. Not wearing the bib properly at all times during the race may prevent you from being timed, therefore, not show in the results.
- Bibs can only be transferred by going through the formal transfer process at packet pickup. Be careful not to switch with friends, family or others. This is not simply to assure the time is assigned to the correct person. It is critical that we have the correct names assigned to the correct people racing for safety reasons.
- Make sure you cross the timing points at the start and finish of the race.
Four Fundamental Rules for Racers
- No Littering. Nada. We’re committed to this. If you’re caught tossing away that bit of gel pouch you ripped off as you were running down the trail, you’ll be disqualified. No exceptions. We are lucky to be running in an inspiring, beautiful place. It’s about respecting Mother Nature and the others using the trails behind you!
- Be Kind, Please. Be kind to your fellow runners – no matter what your goals are for the race – and be kind to the event staff and volunteers. Love and Respect – Please and Thank You. It all starts with us. Cheers.
- Stay On Course. Please stay on sidewalks or within the coned boundaries. If you are caught in the streets where sidewalks are available, you will be disqualified. There will be course marshals enforcing this on course.
- Choose Fun! This is your chance to thrive. If it ain’t fun, then why do it?