ADA: In an effort to make the Salmon Run and all our events accessible for everyone we ask that you pay attention to the following accessibility guidelines from the City of Bend:
- Sales or service counters should be no more than 36 inches from the finished floor or the ground, and the width must be at least 36 inches wide.
- All paths of travel must be free from cords and other obstructions. Cords may be covered with rugs, but rugs must be taped down on all sides.
- Price lists should be hung 36-39 inches from the ground.
Allowed Merch/Signage: No agenda-driven merchandise/signage is allowed (i.e. no political, race discrimination or drug paraphernalia merchandise of any kind). Lay It Out Events reserves the right to remove any vendor. If there is resistance to this policy the vendor will be asked to leave immediately and may result in refusal of future vending in our shows.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations received 30 days before the event will receive a 50% refund. No refunds are given inside 30 days of the event.
Clean up: Vendors are responsible for cleaning around their booth space for all garbage, sweeping, etc., at conclusion of event.
Directions and Setup: Setup directions and information will be emailed to vendors one week prior to the event.
Expo Hours: Saturday: 8am to 2pm. All vendors must stay open during all hours of the event.
- $150 for every 10x10 space
- After application has been accepted, the Vendor Coordinator will reach out to you for your vendor fee payment.
Weights: YOU MUST BRING WEIGHTS FOR ALL FOUR CORNERS OF THE BOOTH. Staff will be checking to make sure your tent is securely tied down at all times. If you do not have weights, you will not be allowed to open your booth or sell until you’ve weighted down your tent.
Fire Code: All vendors must follow the Bend Fire Code for setup. For more information please contact Bend Fire 541-322-6300. Please see the attached document “Special Event Guidelines”.
Insurance: Please have your insurance company create a certificate of insurance for each entity listed below:
- Athletic Club of Bend, 61615 Athletic Club Dr., Bend, OR 97702
- Lay It Out, Inc., 704 NW Georgia Ave, Bend, OR 97703
Please send all certificates to Lay It Out Events, 704 NW Georgia Ave, Bend, OR 97703 or email to email@example.com. Certificates must be received two weeks prior to event start date.